Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    09 Dec '16 20:02 / 3 edits
    The iPad/iPhone version of Redhotpawn has been in development for the last few months, and this is nearing completion. Right now, we anticipate an early 2017 release, subject to the last remaining tasks, bug fixing and testing being completed over the holiday period.

    We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below.

    RedHotPawn on Facebook

    Photos have been going up from time to time on the RHP Instagram account too, so you can follow that here :

    RedHotPawn on Instagram
  2. Standard member BongalloJoe
    Homeless
    12 Dec '16 22:31
    Originally posted by Russ
    The iPad/iPhone version of Redhotpawn has been in development for the last few months, and this is nearing completion. Right now, we anticipate an early 2017 release, subject to the last remaining tasks, bug fixing and testing being completed over the holiday period.

    We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below. ...[text shortened]... you can follow that here :

    [=https://www.instagram.com/redhotpawn]RedHotPawn on Instagram[/]
    Yes! Ive beeen waiting for this update, and I knew it would be coming out soon.
  3. Subscriber BigDoggProblemonline
    Can't Leash the Dogg
    13 Dec '16 08:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    The iPad/iPhone version of Redhotpawn has been in development for the last few months, and this is nearing completion. Right now, we anticipate an early 2017 release, subject to the last remaining tasks, bug fixing and testing being completed over the holiday period.

    We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below. ...[text shortened]... you can follow that here :

    [=https://www.instagram.com/redhotpawn]RedHotPawn on Instagram[/]
    [=https://www.google.com]can I make links[/]

    edit: nope
  4. 14 Dec '16 20:36
    I presume it can't be beta tested, given Apple's helpful policies? obviously shout if required...
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    22 Dec '16 10:47
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    I presume it can't be beta tested, given Apple's helpful policies? obviously shout if required...
    Yes, we will beta. Thank you for the offer, the testing period will be essential, as this is entirely from the ground-up new code, rather than the numerous iterations the Android App went through..
  6. Subscriber moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    20 Jan '17 10:35
    I just bought an iPad 4 Mini. Do let us know when we should be looking for RHP newness in this regard.

    Cheers,
    moonbus
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    20 Jan '17 20:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I just bought an iPad 4 Mini. Do let us know when we should be looking for RHP newness in this regard.

    Cheers,
    moonbus
    Not long. I've pushed in to "phase 2" work now, and may finish that too, but if circumstance permit, this work will be parked, and the "phase 1" (currently complete) app will be released with an update shortly afterwards.

    Edit : To set the expectation, if you know the Android version, it very closely resembles that.
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    16 Feb '17 15:04
    IOS RHP is now in beta review with Apple, so if you would like to beta test, please fire me a PM.

    Thanks!

    (Feature parity with Android with the exception missing game analysis - this will follow on quickly in next build)
  9. 18 Feb '17 08:39
    Hello Russ was hoping to have a test for you if poss many thanks Ian