Hi, I'm born in 1971 and play since probably 2002 chess. I don't like to learn in books...... I prefer learning by doing. Sometimes a book would not be bad to become a better player, however.
I like to play fast. If you have ideas or tips to me, I would be happy to hear about it.
Wish you a good game!
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||633|
|Moves This Month||92|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1598|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1352||1331||1415|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 20 Jan '19 .